Crafting a stylish and personal orchid pot is fun and easy. Simply follow the steps below!
- Just Add Ice Orchid
- Glass vase larger than orchid grower pot
- Acrylic/glass paint
- Oil-based paint marker that compliments acrylic paint color
- Pour acrylic/glass paint into the bottom of the vase
- Hold the vase in your hands and tip it until the paint rolls around the inside, creating waves of color
- Tilt in different directions and leave some of the vase clear for interesting contrast. Let dry.
- For added detail, use an oil-based paint marker to doodle tiny flowers on the outside of the vase.
- Let paint dry overnight