You don’t have to make a mad dash to the mall right after Thanksgiving dinner or sacrifice sleep to save big. You can get many of the same deals—or better—on Cyber Monday.
This year, Just Add Ice is helping you get a jump start on your Cyber Monday savings by offering free shipping on all orders starting this Sunday! Here's what you need to know to make the most of Cyber Monday on Nov. 26.
1. Prioritize Big-Ticket Purchases
Looking to upgrade your flatscreen? Get your kids a new Xbox?
Now is the time to make your list and check it twice. Having a list of items you hope to see on sale—especially those big-ticket items—will help you stay focused when Cyber Monday rolls around.
Major retailers like Best Buy are already promoting some of their Black Friday deals for big-ticket items. Some of those deals are available in stores only, but they should give you a good indication of what those retailers are likely to discount for Cyber Monday.
2. Create Accounts For Your Favorite Stores
If you still do most of your shopping in stores, having to re-enter all your personal information for each retailer might be the only hurdle keeping you from buying online.
Get a jump start by creating accounts for your favorite stores if you don’t already have them. Not only will this save you some time on Cyber Monday, it will also put you on the email list so you’ll be notified about all the deals. You’ll also be more likely to receive exclusive customer discounts or special offer codes.
3. Download Discount Apps To Get More Deals
We can’t all spend Cyber Monday endlessly surfing the internet to find the best deals. (Some of us still have to work!)
Luckily, there’s an app for that—several, in fact.
Here are just a few discount apps worth checking out:
- SlickDeals - This mobile app is run by a community of members who post the best deals and availability in real time (which is great for big-ticket items that can go out of stock quickly.)
- The Coupons App - Hate keeping a wallet full of coupons? This handy app keeps track of online promo codes, coupons and other deals from a variety of retailers, all in one place.
- Shopsavvy - If you can’t resist going out for Black Friday, but you’re not ready to stand in a never-ending line for something you find on the fly, this app is essential. It lets you scan the barcode for any product and see where it’s available online. If the store doesn’t have your size or the color you want, there’s a good chance you’ll find it on the internet!
- ScanLife - Want to compare prices while earning rewards? ScanLife allows you to do both! Just scan an item while you’re out browsing, and you’ll be able to compare prices online while getting access to special deals and accruing points.
4. Scope Out Stores That Offer Free Shipping
Speaking of special deals, Cyber Monday is a great time to look for free shipping!
With many shoppers becoming accustomed to Amazon Prime’s free two-day delivery, other retailers are discounting their shipping or offering it for free.
Check the websites of your favorite retailers for announcements, and don’t forget to check your inbox.
And yes, Just Add Ice is offering free shipping on all its plants starting at midnight this Sunday!
Just use the promo code CYBERSHIP to take advantage of this early Cyber Monday offer.
Houseplants make great holiday gifts. They add a tropical flair to any space, are low maintenance and will last for years with proper care.
If you’ve been thinking of getting an orchid or another indoor houseplant as a gift for someone, you can schedule your delivery date for later and still take advantage of free shipping through Monday, Nov. 26.
Make the most of Cyber Monday this year. Explore our collection today!